All content on the Website is provided by or to SHITA COME by its respective authors and developers (the "Third Party Providers") and is the copyrighted work of SHITA COME and/or the Third Party Providers. None of the content including, but not limited to, texts, graphics, moving images, logos, and sounds may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of SHITA COME or the Third Party Provider. However, this shall not apply to the items downloadable from the “Download” page of the Japanese version of the Website.
- SHITA COME accepts links from other internet sites or resources whether of public or private entireties or individuals. However, SHITA COME has the right in their sole discretion to restrict links from sites and resources which it judges to be:
- libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, or offensive to SHITA COME and/or other parties
- unlawful, profane, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, or pornographic
- violating the Terms indicated herein
- improper to be linked together for any other reason
- SHITA COME has no control over external sites and resources linked with its Website, and will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
SHITA COME understands the importance of protection of the privacies of Website users ("Users") and holds policies as follows:
- Collection of Personal Information
SHITA COME acquires personal information of Users only when the Users submit such information according to their wills for certain purposes.
- Use of Personal Information
SHITA COME exploits Users' personal information only within a limited scope needed to perform its film festival events.
- Sharing and Provision of Personal Information
Without the prior express written permission of the User, SHITA COME will not give out the User's personal information to a third party, except when disclosure is requested by the court, public prosecutors office, police or equivalent public agencies.
- Possession of Personal Information
SHITA COME updates acquired personal information in a proper manner. It provides safety precautions against illegal accesses, losses, revisions and leakage of the personal information.
- Confirmation and Changes of Personal Information
SHITA COME promptly and reasonably responds to requests on confirmations and changes on a User's submitted personal information.
- Whether commercial or noncommercial, SHITA COME prohibits any other use than personal use of the Website.
- You agree to hold SHITA COME harmless from any claim and demand based on using the Website. The services provided by the Website may be changed, suspended, and stopped without notice to You.